The Freedom Search Website
We take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all EU & UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
We collect personal data/information in various ways
- Directly from you when you fill out one of the forms directly on the FREEDOM SEARCH website.
- When signing up to receive our e-newsletter
- Registering as a user.
- Communicating or corresponding with us via telephone, post, email, messenger or on social media.
We may collect personal information such as:
- Your contact information including name, address, email address, telephone.
- Your communications with us.
- Your device location data and Internet Protocol (IP) address.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a service purchase, warranty registration, service experience or other transactions.
How we may use your personal information
We use your personal information in various ways including:
- Action any requests you make.
- To allow us to run, maintain and develop our business.
- Supply you with requested information
- To send you our e-newsletter if you have opted in to receive it.
- Send you information about our products and services by email or other means if you have opted in to receiving relevant marketing communications.
- Send you information about products and services offered by other companies that we think you might be interested in if you have opted in to receiving relevant marketing communications.
- To help us improve our website to make it more intuitive and engaging.
- To perform market research.
- To help personalise your user experience.
- Provide you with access to parts of our website.
- For legal, regulatory or business reasons such as assisting crime and fraud prevention.
- To perform analysis and research and monitor your usage behaviour
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows FREEDOM SEARCH through its server to provide users with a tailored experience within this website.
How to disable Cookies
Users who wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
You can change your web browser’s settings at any time to reflect your cookie preferences. Details on how to disable cookies for the most common browsers can be found below:
What happens if I disable cookies?
Depending on which cookies you disable, generally though the website may not function properly if cookies are switched completely off. By disabling third party cookies only you will not be preventing from completing most actions on the FREEDOM SEARCH website. For more information about cookies please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of anyone our website.
We collect personal information such as your name and email address when you sign up to join our mailing list. We do this to be able to contact you with relevant information, products and services, check you wish to continue and that you are happy with our services and wish to continue as a registered user.
Links to third party websites
FREEDOM SEARCH many have external links to third party websites although none of these links are intended to provide us with any personal information about you. However, when you do visit those websites you may find that they would like to collect your personal information for their own purposes. Please check their privacy policies in each to see how they plan to capture, use and store your personal data.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
FREEDOM SEARCH may sometimes contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, each one will have their own detailed cookie and privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
FREEDOM SEARCH cannot be held liable for any damages, losses or implications caused by visiting any external websites linked, intentionally or not, from our website.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
How we keep your personal Information secure
- FREEDOM SEARCH makes every effort to safeguard your personal data and to ensure it is stored in a secure environment.
- Data may also be stored on encrypted cloud hosting systems with very limited personnel access.
- Data storage devices are kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- We do not process online payments.
Sharing your Personal Information & Data
- We will never sell, share, rent or exchange your personal data with any unauthorised third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the FREEDOM SEARCH assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will hold onto and store your personal information for as long as we actually need it for ( or allowed by law ) the purposes we acquired it for in the first place.
This is generally whilst you continue to be a client of FREEDOM SEARCH, are using our website services and products, or are signed up to our newsletter.
For a reasonable period of time after you have unsubscribed to our e-newsletter or any services we offer.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to have full access to any of your personal information that we may hold. You may also request us to amend or delete your personal information at any time. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to
Freedom Search Ltd
Millenium City Office Park
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice was reviewed and updated on the 25th May 2018 and will be periodically checked, changes will be posted here.
Resolving Privacy Issues
We will always try our best to resolve any data privacy issue you may have. You have the right to refer any data privacy issue to the Information Commissioner’s Office at any time.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any complete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Staying safe online
This website Get Safe Online has plenty of sound good advice about protecting yourself and keeping your personal data safe online.
GDPR – Data Protection Regulation
GDPR the new Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) approved by the EU Parliament on 14 April 2016. Enforcement date: 25 May 2018. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC
We Have Solutions
What ever your needs, we can help you get more business online
Business website or ecommerce, we create professional websites that convert
Still not getting found on Google? We can help get you found in natural listings and get more customers
For 1 monthly fee, we keep you at the top of of the Google or Bing paid listings 24/7
Make an appointment
Contact our team and we can discuss how we can help you grow your business online